T: 023 9224 6729
With over 20 years’ legal experience, Tracey leads the firm’s Residential Property department.
She specialises in all aspects of residential property including freehold and leasehold, new build developments, re-mortgage and transfer of equity work.
Tracey is an experienced conveyancer who strives to provide a high standard of client care and efficiency whilst guiding clients proactively through conveyancing transactions.
‘When I first started out in the law, I had the perception that conveyancing was all about buildings, but you meet so many different people involved in all kinds of property purchase, that it is actually one of the most people-orientated areas of the legal profession,’ she explains.
‘My role is to ensure that Verisona Law maintains its productivity and standards of client service, while always looking for opportunities for efficiency and growth.’
- 1998 Probate Assistant and Others, Mackarness & Lunt, Petersfield
- 2002 Legal Executive, Biscoes
- 2003 Legal Executive & Team Leader, Gray Purdue
- 2008 Legal Executive, Verisona Law
- 2013 Legal Executive, Owen Kenny Partnership
- 2018 Head of Residential Property, Verisona Law
- New build developments
- Transfer of Equity
- Help to Buy schemes
- Shared ownership
- Understanding the difference between freehold and leasehold property
- How to delist a listed building or cottage
- Renting property – Will the slow-down of the housing market have a knock-on effect for landlords and their tenants?
- Tree Hugging: What is the law surrounding Tree Preservation Orders?
- Stepping up to the challenge of the sale board
- A quick guide for first time buyers
- Can’t afford to get on the property ladder? Shared ownership could be an option