T: 023 9231 2062
M: 07500 708 151
Stephen is head of the Corporate & Commercial team at Verisona Law having joined in April 2016 after a number of years with Bond Dickinson. He specialises in acquisitions and disposals (including MBOs and MBIs), group reorganisations, financings, joint ventures, shareholders' agreements and EMI schemes. He also advises corporate clients on corporate governance and other risk and compliance related matters and regularly provides training to company directors on these subjects.
In addition to his corporate finance practice, Stephen undertakes a wide range of commercial work including advising on IT agreements, intellectual property rights, data protection, outsourcing agreements, distribution agreements and contracts for the supply of goods and/or services.
Stephen is noted in the Legal 500 (2017) for his ‘superb speed of response’ and for being ‘incredibly clear on legal points’.
- Panama Papers fall-out will impact every business
- Minimising Personal Liability for Directors and Shareholders
- Limiting a Seller's Liability
- Directors and Shareholders: Whose Decision Is It Anyway?
- Are you planning to give up your business and retire?
- Verisona Law Makes Waves Across the World
- Scottish and English & Welsh Contract Law: already independent
- How lease variations can release guarantors
- Joint venture agreements: the route to a successful business marriage
- Corporate and Commercial