Marie Forbes is a Litigation Solicitor. She qualified in 2006 and is currently working in both our Southampton and Portsmouth offices.
Marie has the following areas of specialism: Historic Abuse, Contract Disputes, Professional Negligence against solicitors, architects, project managers, accountants etc, Intellectual Property disputes, Insolvency and Bankruptcy proceedings, Debt Collection, Enforcement of Judgments, Partnership Disputes Shareholder’s disputes and Defamation. Marie acts for both company and individual clients.
Marie was previously involved in a successful and reported case of Professional Negligence against a magic circle firm and has successfully settled numerous cases for termination charges on telecommunications contracts.
- IICSA Update - Councillors can be paedophiles too
- Gas safe certificates: Some welcome news for landlords
- Online defamation: how can you sue an anonymous account?
- Covid 19: Frustration of Contracts and Careful Considerations.
- Barry Bennell sentenced for more sexual offences
- Paedophile’s Estate “frozen” to allow for victims to bring a claim for compensation.
- Former MP Sentenced
- Vice President of ballet school resigns following allegations of inappropriate behaviour.