T: 023 9231 2068
M: 07392 087 381
A fully qualified and experienced Legal Executive, Louise joined Verisona Law in July 2018 and represents clients in personal, property and general commercial disputes.
Louise has worked in law since 2005 and has been involved in a wide range of cases including contract disputes, property claims, professional negligence and general commercial litigation.
Louise has considerable experience in managing disputes through pre-action correspondence, negotiation and mediation, or through all aspects of court proceedings where necessary.
Louise has a winning mentality and enjoys problem-solving by collecting, evaluating and understanding her clients' needs in order to find the best possible solution.
- 2018 – Joined Dispute Resolution team at Verisona Law
- 2016-18 – Legal Executive at Pitmans Law
- 2015 – Awarded Fellowship of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (FCILEx)
- 2011-14 – Studied CILEx Level 6 Diploma in Law & Practice
- 2010-16 – Chartered Legal Executive at Dutton Gregory
- 2009-11 – Studied CILEx Level 3 Certificate & Professional Diploma in Law & Practice
- 2005-10 – Paralegal at Blake Lapthorn
- Personal Disputes
- Contractual and General Commercial Disputes
- Shareholder Disputes
- Property Disputes