T: 023 9244 6916
M: 07384 796 272
Lisa has more than 12 years’ experience of dealing with Personal Injury matters ranging from road traffic accidents to workplace injury and liability. She offers a sympathetic and professional approach to her clients’ problems and advises on funding options (including insurance, Conditional Fee Agreements and Damages Based Agreements.)
Her extensive knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules, skills in evidence gathering and analysis of liability and causation, and experience in risk assessment and settlement negotiation make her a valuable asset to clients and colleagues alike.
She is also a member of Verisona Law’s Historic Abuse Team and undertakes documentary analysis, work relating to case evidence and the development of legal arguments to secure successful settlements. She is fluent in German and Persian.
Lisa also has experience in Civil Litigation regarding Debt Recovery, Breach of Contract, and Insolvency Law.
"Lovely, friendly, great people. Very understanding too and very good at what they do. Very happy with the result, many thanks again Lisa and everyone involved in my case."
"I would like to express my profound heartfelt gratitude to Lisa Gafarov for all her hard work and understanding when representing me. She fought passionately for my case for two years.
Within this time, never once did I feel it was about the money for her. She was very considerate and dealt with many personal matters in a caring and professional way. It was a very sensitive case but she put in a lot of hard work and went the extra mile each time. Her wide range of expertise was indispensable during this difficult time. Because of this I trusted all her advice and as a result, this took a lot of pressure off of me.
She managed to reach a very amicable conclusion between the defendants and myself. You don’t know how much your passion impacts the lives of others. For this I am forever grateful. I would recommend your firm a hundred times over."
Anonymous, April 2019
Lisa studied ‘Contract Law, European Law and Employment Law’ as part of her degree in BA (Hons) Business Administration. She has also studied other business subjects, including accounting.
Having completed her degree, Lisa started work for Verisona Law in November 1999 in the Personal Injury department as a Trainee Litigation Clerk and since then has developed extensive skills in relation to personal injury litigation and case preparation.
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents at work
- Slip and trip claims
- Occupier’s liability claims
- Product Liability claims
- Industrial disease claims
- Work related upper limb disorder claims
- Clinical negligence, including amputation claims
- Cosmetic surgery claims
- Abuse claims
- Golf and personal injury claims: are you in the firing line?
- Pursuing a personal injury claim for a child
- Claiming when someone has died
- Was your child injured at birth?
- When breast implants go wrong
- Robert James Thomson – former foster carer & 5th Boys Brigade worker convicted of multiple indecent assault charges
- Witness appeal - Vaughan Neighbourhood Resource Centre
- Substantial number of staff convicted in Devon care home abuse investigations
- Tragic death of Shanay Walker - Multiple agencies failed in their duty