T: 023 9231 2069
Jackie is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives and qualified in 1999.
For over 30 years, she has worked in the debt and asset recovery field, winning awards for her handling of complex litigation. Jackie has extensive experience of commercial and consumer matters from pre-legal action and the issuing of proceedings, through to enforcement of Judgments, bankruptcy and winding up petitions.
Jackie was the Debt Recovery Team Manager with Blake Lapthorn (now Blake Morgan) and was with the firm for some 20 years.
Jackie joined Verisona Law in 2011 as Debt Recovery Manager. Jackie also project managed the implementation of the firm’s new practice management system, Peppermint, which went live in October 2013.
Due to the increasing workloads of the Insolvency and Business Turnaround team, Jackie was delighted to join the team in 2017 which will enable her to use her knowledge and experience gained over the years.
Jackie has experience in handling applications to court under the Insolvency Act 1986 and has an in depth knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules in relation to insolvency proceedings.
- 1991 Debt Recovery Manager at Blake Lapthorn
- 2003 Awarded Credit Today Litigation Specialist of the Year
- 2011 Joined Verisona Law as Debt Recover Manager
- 2017 Joined the Insolvency & Business Turnaround team at Verisona Law
- Statutory Demands
- Bankruptcy Petitions
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements
- Winding Up Petitions
- Applications to Court under Insolvency Act 1986
- Claims under Insolvency Act 1986
- Commercial and consumer claims from the issue of proceedings to Judgment
- Enforcement of Judgments by Writ of Fi Fa, Orders to attend Court for questioning, Attachment of Earnings, Third Party Debt Orders, Charging Orders and Orders for sale
- A quick guide to charging late payment interest
- Could a debtor’s home be sold to pay you back?
- Recovering a debt: what are the options?
- Using County Court Judgments to get a debt paid
- You have a Judgment in your favour. What next?
- New rules on the horizon for personal debt recovery
- How to enforce payment of a successful tribunal claim
- Bankruptcy and Debt Relief Order Thresholds Increased
- Invoice overdue?
- Can a debtor go to prison for not paying a debt?
- Dust off those old Court Judgments and recover your debts
- What will it cost you to recover a debt through the Courts?
- Who’s going to pay your bills?
- Will chasing a payment lose you the customer?
- Seizing goods as payment for a debt: The key points
- A brief guide to Alternative Dispute Resolution
- 5 reasons you are not getting paid
- Dig out those old Judgments!
- Retention of Title Clauses