T: 023 9224 6757
M: 07989 205853
David Hawkins joined Verisona Law from Slater & Gordon, as a Litigation Executive in the Historic Abuse Team in August 2016.
David has almost 20 years’ experience working in Personal Injury law. After working in the insurance sector for many years, firstly in general insurance, then moving to dealing with Personal Injury claims for the insurers, he decided to join the legal profession to uphold and pursue the rights of people who have been injured through no fault of their own.
After 13 years working for firms in West Sussex, acting for Claimants in a wide range of claims, from Road Traffic Accidents, Work Accidents to Clinical Negligence Claims, he has dealt with many complex, high value cases involving severe physical and psychological injuries. David has earned a reputation as a robust litigator, securing the best results for clients, whilst being approachable, explaining often complicated issues in plain English.
‘Verisona Law has a well-respected reputation and achieved a great deal of success in this developing area of law and I wanted to bring my expertise and experience to an impressively dynamic team,’ he says.
David is married with two young children..
Since 2003, David has acted for Claimants in Law Firms across Sussex, including 11 years at Bennett Griffin LLP in Worthing, where he worked with a small dedicated team of personal injury lawyers, dealing with complex high value claims. David joins Verisona Law from Slater & Gordon, a large national firm, having wanted to get back to his roots of providing a quality, personal service.
- Uncovering hidden medical mistakes
- Have you slipped or tripped on a public road or pavement?
- Personal injury compensation: never accept an early offer and always take advice
- Former Shoreham College teacher jailed for child sex offences
- South Durham Gymnastics Club accused of abuse and mistreatment
- "Shocking and upsetting” allegations of serious physical and emotional abuse made in British Gymnastics
- IICSA - Where are we now?
- Hampshire paedophile jailed for 10 years
- Chelsea Football Club abuse compensation - Our experience
- CQC takes urgent enforcement action at the QA Hospital
- CICA changes the rules on “consent” in abuse cases
- NHSLA rebranded - Will the NHS Resolution be a revolution?
- Case wrongly marked as Non-urgent results in life changing damage
- NHS in lost records scandal
- St Georges School Norfolk
- Claiming compensation for child abuse and social services failings