Working for Verisona Law
As well as a competitive salary, we are pleased to offer our employees a competitive and flexible benefits package:
- 25 paid working days holiday per annum and the option to buy/sell holiday
- Private health care (currently provided by Bupa)
- Life assurance cover
- Workplace pension scheme
- Recruitment incentive bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free conveyancing and legal advice for employees and discounts for friends & family
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Free fruit delivered to the office every week
- Staff events
We maintain best practice in our HR and Health & Safety policies and procedures, giving priority to personal development. We are proud to offer a supportive working environment within which our staff can develop their potential and enjoy career progression. We have a number of staff who joined the firm in support roles and have progressed to senior roles within the firm.
We are committed to equal opportunities and are flexible in relation to studying and qualifications. We promote wellbeing and provide a range of health related benefits and social activities for staff. We also have fresh fruit delivered to the office every week for our staff to enjoy.
We understand that some people have commitments which mean they need flexibility around the usual nine-to-five day and have a number of flexible working arrangements with our staff members.
We can only achieve our ambition if our staff live our values in everything they do, which means:
- A positive approach to suggested new ways of doing things, new ideas and innovation
- Leading by example – at all levels
- Working together
- Respecting each other
- Acting with integrity
- “To speak the truth” (Verisona) – communicating honestly and openly
Interested in working for us? Take a look at our vacancies here.