Personal injuries can be minor and temporary or catastrophic and life-changing, but if they were sustained as a result of somebody else’s fault you have the right to claim compensation.We have helped many people get their lives back on track and have dealt with all types of claim, from road accidents to clinical negligence – winning compensation ranging from £1,000 to £6m.
If you are newly injured you may need treatment, rehabilitation or financial support if you cannot work. We can advise you on benefits, secure interim compensation payments if liability is admitted and liaise with your employer or bank.
When it comes to your case we will advise you honestly if we think you have a claim and if so, fight hard on your behalf. We may be able to work on a no-win no-fee or similar basis.The first step is to discuss your case with you. We can do this by phone or in person (at any location nationwide) and this is free, without obligation and in confidence.
If you would like a friendly, specialist team (with an excellent personal injury claims record) to act for you, please get in touch.
Road Traffic accidents
- Simple Whiplash rear end shunt claims to complex claims involving paraplegia.
- Fatal accident claims.
Accidents At Work
- Personal injuries suffered during the course of employment
- Manual handling operations injuries
- Slips and trips
- Work related upper limb disorders
- Mesothelioma & asbestosis claims.
Public Liability & Occupier’s Liability
- Claims against councils and others where injuries have been sustained i.e. slips and trips
- Injuries sustained in public places i.e. children’s parks/playgrounds and shops
- Sporting injuries sustained in public or private grounds
- Dog bite & dangerous horse injuries
- Injuries on club premises
- Injuries caused by independent contractors
- Injuries in schools, injuries in swimming pools
- Injuries in prisons
- Claims against neighbours regarding defective premises causing injury
- Public utilities liability.
Landlord & tenant, private/local authority
- Housing disrepair claims
- Defective electrical equipment, defective vehicle, defective drug/medication, defective chemical products, food poisoning due to defective packaging are examples.
Lovely, friendly, great people. Very understanding too and very good at what they do and very happy with the result. Many thanks again Lisa and everyone involved in my case.