Our immigration team offers support and advice on a range of immigration issues.
With the recent debates focusing on changes to the UK’s immigration laws, it is important to ensure that the correct approach is taken when submitting an application.
We understand that the process can be complex and stressful for individuals and for those who hold close relationships with those affected.
How can we help you?
Our immigration team have experience to provide assistance in the following areas:
- Entry clearance applications for spouses or civil partners
- Applications to extend a visa in the UK (othewise known as further leave to remain applications)
- Applications to extend a visa granted on a discretionary basis
- Applications to switch visa categories
- Indefinite leave to remain applications
- Applications for permanent residence under the EEA Regulations
- Applications for naturalisation as a British Citizen
We offer a 10 minute consultation to discuss any immigration queries you may have. Should you wish to speak with an immigration adviser in confidence, please contact our immigration team on 02392 98 1000.