Will and Inheritance Dispute Solicitors
Sometimes, after a person has passed away those that are left behind may be surprised at the content of their friend or loved one’s Will (or indeed the outcome if there isn’t a Will). There may be a number of reasons why parties may feel it right to challenge the administration of an estate including:
- Distribution of assets
- Choice of executors
- Worries about the deceased’s state of mind or undue influence at the time the Will was made
- Concerns that they have been excluded from benefitting from the estate unfairly
The act of contesting a Will or making a claim against the estate is known as ‘Contentious Probate’.
Verisona Law’s team of Contentious Probate specialists has extensive experience and an impressive track record in both pursuing and defending disputes involving Wills, Estates, Trusts and professional negligence. We are experts in:
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- Challenging the validity of a Will
- Investigating financial Abuse, Theft & Fraud
- Considering and making claims against executors and trustees
Call us on 023 9298 1000 for an initial phone conversation to find out your legal position and to discuss funding options that could be available to support your case.