We are seeking for further individuals to come forward and assist us in our investigations in to the recent conviction of Colin Dennis Davis who was found guilty of serious sexual offences.
The offences were committed against former residents of Salerno Road Childrens Home in the 1970s and early 1980s.
Davis was sentenced to 18 years imprisonment at Southampton Crown Court on Friday 7 April.
We are instructed by three former residents and are seeking for others to come forward to assist ourinvestigations.
If you were subject to abuse at the hands of Colin Dennis Davis or were witness to his crimes, please contact us in the strictest of confidence.
Below is a selection of organisations/instutions/bodies we are frequently instructed to pursue.
Private schools, boarding schools, local authority schools, closed schools, hospital schools.
The Scouts Association, St Johns Ambulance, MIND, the Children’s Society, Barnados.
- Football trainers, judo teachers, dance instructors, swimming instructors, holiday activity centres, nurseries, youth clubs.
Local Authorities/Ministry of Defence
- County Councils, Borough Councils, City Councils, ILEA, cadets, navy/ army (forces).
National Health Service Trusts/Commissioning Boards/GPs
- Hospitals, Disability care centres, children’s care providers.
- Convicted perpetrators, acquitted perpetrators.
- Respite care, full time children’s home, part-time children’s homes.
- Roman Catholic Church, United Synagogue, Sisters of Nazareth, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Christian Brothers Order.
- Permanent carers, temporary carers
"Thank you for all your much appreciated hard work. I will truly never forget your kindness towards me. Your patience, respect and understanding at all times was beyond words. The sincere compassion shown meant more to me than words could ever express. This firm will forever hold a special place in my heart."