Verisona Law have been instructed by an individual to recover damages for assaults carried out on him. The individual secured charges against Patrick Marshall who has been sentenced to 17 years in prison for sexually abusing boys and teenagers for more than a decade.
Patrick Marshall, who once taught at the £35,000-per-year St Paul's School, was convicted of 24 counts of indecent assault against nine boys and teenagers, and one count of indecency with a child at Southwark Crown Court on Monday.
A number of the boys targeted by Marshall were members of a school rowing club which he coached.
The boys he abused were aged between 11 and 15 years-old at the time of the offences, and were vulnerable through youth, family circumstances or teenage confidence anxieties.
Two of the indecent assault charges were committed by Marshall while he was working at Windsor Grammar School from 1968 until 1971.
If you too have suffered or know somebody who has, then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
All discussions will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Below is a selection of organisations/instutions/bodies we are frequently instructed to pursue.
Private schools, boarding schools, local authority schools, closed schools, hospital schools.
The Scouts Association, St Johns Ambulance, MIND, the Children’s Society, Barnados.
- Football trainers, judo teachers, dance instructors, swimming instructors, holiday activity centres, nurseries, youth clubs.
Local Authorities/Ministry of Defence
- County Councils, Borough Councils, City Councils, ILEA, cadets, navy/ army (forces).
National Health Service Trusts/Commissioning Boards/GPs
- Hospitals, Disability care centres, children’s care providers.
- Convicted perpetrators, acquitted perpetrators.
- Respite care, full time children’s home, part-time children’s homes.
- Roman Catholic Church, United Synagogue, Sisters of Nazareth, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Christian Brothers Order.
- Permanent carers, temporary carers
"Thank you for all your much appreciated hard work. I will truly never forget your kindness towards me. Your patience, respect and understanding at all times was beyond words. The sincere compassion shown meant more to me than words could ever express. This firm will forever hold a special place in my heart."