The trial of Timothy Bleach, a former teacher accused of sexually assaulting a string of young girls at an East Hampshire school during the 1970s has begun.
Portsmouth Crown Court heard that 12 former pupils, aged between eight and eleven, fell victim to Timothy Bleach while he was teaching at Weyford Junior School in Bordon.
The women who have made complaints against Mr Bleach of Rogate, Headley, and now Petersfield, were pupils at the school between September 1972 and December 1980.
Most of the alleged incidents, which include rape, took place in a classroom store cupboard that Mr Bleach converted and were part of a pattern of sexual activity.
The trial is expected to run for six weeks and Charles Derham of Verisona Law will be attendance on certain days throughout the trial.
Verisona Law have specific expertise in dealing with claims against Schools where pupils were abused in their care. If you were subject to alleged abuse at the hands of Timothy Bleach please do not hesitate to contact Charles Derham our specialist child abuse solicitor and head of abuse team.. We will treat any communications with the strictest of confidence.
Below is a selection of organisations/instutions/bodies we are frequently instructed to pursue.
Private schools, boarding schools, local authority schools, closed schools, hospital schools.
The Scouts Association, St Johns Ambulance, MIND, the Children’s Society, Barnados.
- Football trainers, judo teachers, dance instructors, swimming instructors, holiday activity centres, nurseries, youth clubs.
Local Authorities/Ministry of Defence
- County Councils, Borough Councils, City Councils, ILEA, cadets, navy/ army (forces).
National Health Service Trusts/Commissioning Boards/GPs
- Hospitals, Disability care centres, children’s care providers.
- Convicted perpetrators, acquitted perpetrators.
- Respite care, full time children’s home, part-time children’s homes.
- Roman Catholic Church, United Synagogue, Sisters of Nazareth, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Christian Brothers Order.
- Permanent carers, temporary carers
"Thank you for all your much appreciated hard work. I will truly never forget your kindness towards me. Your patience, respect and understanding at all times was beyond words. The sincere compassion shown meant more to me than words could ever express. This firm will forever hold a special place in my heart."