A teaching assistant accused of committing sexual offences with three boys at a Wokingham school is due to enter a plea next month. Emma Webb, 41, of Kingfisher Drive in Woodley, is charged with 19 counts of abuse of trust offences under the Sexual Offences ct involving three alleged victims. She is also charged with one count of perverting the course of justice. Webb, who spoke only to confirm her name when she appeared at Reading Crown Court on Monday, worked as a cover supervisor supporting teachers in classrooms at a Wokingham borough school, which cannot be named for legal reasons. She is accused of having sexual intercourse, committing sex acts and having phone sex with three boys between 2008 and 2012. Webb was remanded in custody ahead of a plea and case management hearing on Thursday, August 30. A trial date has been provisionally set for November 5 If you have been subject to abuse then please contact us in the strictest of confidence Charles Derham firstname.lastname@example.org 02392492472
Below is a selection of organisations/instutions/bodies we are frequently instructed to pursue.
Private schools, boarding schools, local authority schools, closed schools, hospital schools.
The Scouts Association, St Johns Ambulance, MIND, the Children’s Society, Barnados.
- Football trainers, judo teachers, dance instructors, swimming instructors, holiday activity centres, nurseries, youth clubs.
Local Authorities/Ministry of Defence
- County Councils, Borough Councils, City Councils, ILEA, cadets, navy/ army (forces).
National Health Service Trusts/Commissioning Boards/GPs
- Hospitals, Disability care centres, children’s care providers.
- Convicted perpetrators, acquitted perpetrators.
- Respite care, full time children’s home, part-time children’s homes.
- Roman Catholic Church, United Synagogue, Sisters of Nazareth, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Christian Brothers Order.
- Permanent carers, temporary carers
"Thank you for all your much appreciated hard work. I will truly never forget your kindness towards me. Your patience, respect and understanding at all times was beyond words. The sincere compassion shown meant more to me than words could ever express. This firm will forever hold a special place in my heart."