A MUSIC teacher has been charged with sexually assaulting nine girls and for possessing a paedophile handbook.
Nicholas Fisher, of Hollylea Close, Bartestree, has also been charged with possessing indecent images.
The 43-year-old had already been remanded in custody when he appeared at Hereford Magistrates Court last Thursday charged with 11 sexual offences relating to nine girls.
Nine charges of assaulting a girl under the age of 13 were put to him relating to various time periods between May 2004 and July 2014, in which he is accused of intentionally sexually touching the girls.
There was also one count of indecent assault on a girl under the age of 14 between September 2000 and April 2004.
And he is facing a further charge of engaging in non penetrative sexual activity with a girl aged 13 to 15 between July 2011 and July 2014, where the charge reads that Fisher is accused of intentionally sexually touching a girl.
No plea was indicated to these 11 charges and he will next appear at Worcester Crown Court for a Plea and Trial Preparation Hearing on July 17.
Fisher is due to stand trial at Worcester Crown Court on July 24 following two magistrates hearings earlier this year.
Below is a selection of organisations/instutions/bodies we are frequently instructed to pursue.
Private schools, boarding schools, local authority schools, closed schools, hospital schools.
The Scouts Association, St Johns Ambulance, MIND, the Children’s Society, Barnados.
- Football trainers, judo teachers, dance instructors, swimming instructors, holiday activity centres, nurseries, youth clubs.
Local Authorities/Ministry of Defence
- County Councils, Borough Councils, City Councils, ILEA, cadets, navy/ army (forces).
National Health Service Trusts/Commissioning Boards/GPs
- Hospitals, Disability care centres, children’s care providers.
- Convicted perpetrators, acquitted perpetrators.
- Respite care, full time children’s home, part-time children’s homes.
- Roman Catholic Church, United Synagogue, Sisters of Nazareth, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Christian Brothers Order.
- Permanent carers, temporary carers
"Thank you for all your much appreciated hard work. I will truly never forget your kindness towards me. Your patience, respect and understanding at all times was beyond words. The sincere compassion shown meant more to me than words could ever express. This firm will forever hold a special place in my heart."