I write further to my recent blog post in respect of Paul Cherrett a Former scoutmaster who is charged with a number of counts including 9 of indecent assault.
At his initial plea hearing Cherrett entered a 'No plea' response and will attend Bournemouth Crown Court on the 23 February 2017 for his Pre Trial Plea Hearing.
I will be in attendance as some of the alleged assaults took place at a Bournemouth Scout Camp, Butchers Coppice and Verisona Law already represent another individual who sadly was abused whilst attending the site, albeit by a different alleged perpetrator.
Previous Blog link - http://www.verisonalaw.com/blog/a-senior-dorset-scout-leader-has-been-charged-with-sexual-offences-against-seven-boys/
Below is a selection of organisations/instutions/bodies we are frequently instructed to pursue.
Private schools, boarding schools, local authority schools, closed schools, hospital schools.
The Scouts Association, St Johns Ambulance, MIND, the Children’s Society, Barnados.
- Football trainers, judo teachers, dance instructors, swimming instructors, holiday activity centres, nurseries, youth clubs.
Local Authorities/Ministry of Defence
- County Councils, Borough Councils, City Councils, ILEA, cadets, navy/ army (forces).
National Health Service Trusts/Commissioning Boards/GPs
- Hospitals, Disability care centres, children’s care providers.
- Convicted perpetrators, acquitted perpetrators.
- Respite care, full time children’s home, part-time children’s homes.
- Roman Catholic Church, United Synagogue, Sisters of Nazareth, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Christian Brothers Order.
- Permanent carers, temporary carers
"Thank you for all your much appreciated hard work. I will truly never forget your kindness towards me. Your patience, respect and understanding at all times was beyond words. The sincere compassion shown meant more to me than words could ever express. This firm will forever hold a special place in my heart."