Colin Davies has denied a catalogue of historic sex abuse against young boys in his care at Salerno Road, a former Hampshire children’s home.
Former boss of the Salerno Road children’s home in Lordswood, Colin Davis told a jury that when he first arrived at the home in 1975 the boys were “running riot”, prompting him to implement several changes.
The trial is expected to last a further two weeks.
Verisona represent an individual who makes allegations in respect of alleged abuse at Salerno Road.
If you too have suffered or know somebody who has, then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
All discussions will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Below is a selection of organisations/instutions/bodies we are frequently instructed to pursue.
Private schools, boarding schools, local authority schools, closed schools, hospital schools.
The Scouts Association, St Johns Ambulance, MIND, the Children’s Society, Barnados.
- Football trainers, judo teachers, dance instructors, swimming instructors, holiday activity centres, nurseries, youth clubs.
Local Authorities/Ministry of Defence
- County Councils, Borough Councils, City Councils, ILEA, cadets, navy/ army (forces).
National Health Service Trusts/Commissioning Boards/GPs
- Hospitals, Disability care centres, children’s care providers.
- Convicted perpetrators, acquitted perpetrators.
- Respite care, full time children’s home, part-time children’s homes.
- Roman Catholic Church, United Synagogue, Sisters of Nazareth, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Christian Brothers Order.
- Permanent carers, temporary carers
"Thank you for all your much appreciated hard work. I will truly never forget your kindness towards me. Your patience, respect and understanding at all times was beyond words. The sincere compassion shown meant more to me than words could ever express. This firm will forever hold a special place in my heart."