A 72-year-old former teacher at a Worcestershire boarding school has been warned he may face jail after admitting sex offences against two boys.
David Hutchings admitted five offences against two boys carried out when he was at Winterfold House School, in Chaddesley Corbett, Kidderminster, in the 1980s when it took boarders.
Hutchings, of Swan Court, Stratford, admitted indecently assaulting one of the 13-year-old boys by getting into bed with him and cuddling and kissing him. He also admitted gross indecency with the same boy.
Hutchings also admitted indecently assaulting another 13-year-old boy, by putting his hand under his pyjamas and kissing him.Hutchings was granted bail to return to court for sentencing on April 27.
Below is a selection of organisations/instutions/bodies we are frequently instructed to pursue.
Private schools, boarding schools, local authority schools, closed schools, hospital schools.
The Scouts Association, St Johns Ambulance, MIND, the Children’s Society, Barnados.
- Football trainers, judo teachers, dance instructors, swimming instructors, holiday activity centres, nurseries, youth clubs.
Local Authorities/Ministry of Defence
- County Councils, Borough Councils, City Councils, ILEA, cadets, navy/ army (forces).
National Health Service Trusts/Commissioning Boards/GPs
- Hospitals, Disability care centres, children’s care providers.
- Convicted perpetrators, acquitted perpetrators.
- Respite care, full time children’s home, part-time children’s homes.
- Roman Catholic Church, United Synagogue, Sisters of Nazareth, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Christian Brothers Order.
- Permanent carers, temporary carers
"Thank you for all your much appreciated hard work. I will truly never forget your kindness towards me. Your patience, respect and understanding at all times was beyond words. The sincere compassion shown meant more to me than words could ever express. This firm will forever hold a special place in my heart."