Former Crewe Alexandra football coach Barry Bennell faces 20 child sex abuse charges.
He now faces 20 charges of child sexual abuse, related to four complainants who were boys under the age of 16 at the time of the alleged offences. The incidents are all alleged to have taken place between 1980 and 1987.
The former Crewe Alexandra coach denied eight of the offences when he appeared in court in January and has denied the further 12 offences that he was last week charged with.
Verisona represent an individual who is currently suing a Premiership Football Club in respect of alleged abuse
If you too have suffered or know somebody who has, then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
All discussions will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Below is a selection of organisations/instutions/bodies we are frequently instructed to pursue.
Private schools, boarding schools, local authority schools, closed schools, hospital schools.
The Scouts Association, St Johns Ambulance, MIND, the Children’s Society, Barnados.
- Football trainers, judo teachers, dance instructors, swimming instructors, holiday activity centres, nurseries, youth clubs.
Local Authorities/Ministry of Defence
- County Councils, Borough Councils, City Councils, ILEA, cadets, navy/ army (forces).
National Health Service Trusts/Commissioning Boards/GPs
- Hospitals, Disability care centres, children’s care providers.
- Convicted perpetrators, acquitted perpetrators.
- Respite care, full time children’s home, part-time children’s homes.
- Roman Catholic Church, United Synagogue, Sisters of Nazareth, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Christian Brothers Order.
- Permanent carers, temporary carers
"Thank you for all your much appreciated hard work. I will truly never forget your kindness towards me. Your patience, respect and understanding at all times was beyond words. The sincere compassion shown meant more to me than words could ever express. This firm will forever hold a special place in my heart."