- For Business
- For You
- Our People
- About Us
- Make a Payment
- Contact Us
Personal Injury articles
Personal Injury news
If your personal injury or illness is at least partly someone else's fault, you have a right to compensation. Personal Injuries can be minor and temporary. They can also be catastrophic and life-changing. Whatever the nature of your injury, and whether it is caused by clinical negligence or by an accident at work or on the road, our aim is to help you get your life back on track as rapidly as possible.
At Verisona Law we have been helping injured people for many years, dealing with all injuries and all types of claims, and have acted for clients where compensation ranges from £1,000 to over £6 million.
- Whatever the nature and size of your claim, we will match the appropriate specialist personal injury solicitor to your case so you get the best advice.
- We are prepared to represent you, if appropriate, on a "no win, no fee" basis.
- We will assess your claim for free, either on line, on the phone or at a meeting with one of our specialist solicitors.
- We are renowned for our tough stance with defendant lawyers and insurers.
- We are committed to securing interim payments as soon as we can.
- We use medical and rehabilitation services to get you back on your feet as soon as possible.
- We represent clients national and internationally.
- We work with leading organisations in the personal injury field to help us provide our clients with the best advice and representation possible.
Helping clients is our priority. Excellence in personal injury law is a given, and what people expect from us. Our commitment and attitude brings the very best of results. We are experienced in the full range of injury claims, and have specialist expertise in the following:
- Brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Clinical negligence
- Asbestos-related and other respiratory disease
- Loss of limbs
- Fatal Accidents and dependency claims
- Injuries to children
- Birth injury (including cerebral palsy)